I’m juggling a lot of things right now. So, to make myself feel better, I’m going to list them, and then they won’t seem so bad. Here goes!
– Work is rapidly becoming busy. I have a big deadline on Monday that I need to hit, so I’ll probably have to come in this weekend. Which will be difficult because…
– This weekend is the last ASMC weekend. Gala is Friday night, and my family’s coming into town, which will be a lot of fun. But it means I have to leave work a little early on Friday, and stay up late Friday night (gala doesn’t end until around midnight), plus two shows Saturday and Sunday, and the cast party on Sunday.
– NIWeek is rapidly approaching, which doesn’t necessarily make me more busy (I’m not doing a presentation or anything), but lots of people around me are busy, which means I might need to help them, and it’s harder to get help for myself. (cue “I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends” music…)
– I have a list of tasks that I’ve been putting off because of the musical that I really need to do, like get my car oil changed (next week! for real!)
– djedi‘s birthday is coming up! That’s fun.
– Charlotte’s Web rehearsals start on Tuesday. So, I’ll have rehearsals, and I need to learn my lines.
– I’m playing Space Trader, an addictive game on my Palm.
Well, that doesn’t seem so bad. See, there!