I started writing these “year in review”s back in 2014 because I had trouble remembering what I did over the whole year. Because of the clustering of major life events that was this year, this wasn’t so hard this year. Most of my accomplishments were:
- Finished building our new house
- Moved into said new house!
- Fixed up old house and put it on the market
- Bought a car, a plugin hybrid minivan that gets excellent mileage!
- Kid #2 was born!
- Sold old house!
So that was a lot! I did have time for a few projects:
- Published Baseball Odds for Android (get it for free on Google Play!)
- Wrote up a little math thing about Pandemic: The Cure, a pretty neat board game.
And finally, non-project stuff:
- Wrote a bit about same-sex marriages and wedding cakes
- Was pretty happy with the midterm election results!
- Wrote about commercial airplane crashes and the chain of events
- Pondered about what I would get if I could have anything.
Happy new year, and here’s to a less hectic 2019!