adding expected runs per inning to baseball win expectancy finder

So…yup, I did that!

I already had all the data for this, so it was more mechanical than anything else. Actually, most of the time I spent was turning it into a proper React app. Before I just had a bunch of inline React code, which was great for testing and simplicity, but meant that a bunch of compilation had to happen on every page load. So I bit the bullet and figured out how to use nwb and all the stuff that lets you compile React code that I don’t really care about. But it builds a pretty small JS file, which is nice.

Still a big fan of React, though!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s