– That viral graph about millennials’ declining support for democracy? It’s very misleading. – wow, I saw the original article and it was incredibly misleading, like How to Lie With Statistics bad. Boo!
– Random Access Fhqwhgads – if you like Strongbad (and especially if you also like Daft Punk!) stop what you’re doing and take a listen! So good. Definitely worth $1!
– 52 things I learned in 2016 – a bunch of random interesting stuff!
– The case for normalizing Trump: Foreign populists have been beaten by talking issues, not personality – kind of depressing but if talking about issues is the way to beat Trump, I’m on board!
– Inside Jobs is a project from The Atlantic where they interviewed a bunch of Americans about their job. I love hearing about people’s jobs!
– If Waffle House Is Closed, It’s Time To Panic – I’ve read about the Waffle House Index before, but this had some details I hadn’t seen before.
– Republicans suddenly discover that Obamacare repeal might not be so awesome, after all – Kind of disappointing that the Republicans haven’t figured this out in the 6 years since Obamacare passed…
– Simmons vs. Gladwell: The Future of Football – very looooong read, but they think concussions/other NFL problems are becoming a Big Deal(TM)