clue solver redux!

After revamping gregstoll.com to support SSL, I spent some time looking at all of my projects and making sure that they still worked with SSL. Turns out most of them didn’t! (although the fixes were generally pretty quick)

That led me to revisit the Clue Solver, which seemed to have partially broken since I wrote it almost 10(!) years ago, probably because I used an ancient version of the Google Web Toolkit.

So I rewrote the UI from scratch using React, which I’m trying to get more experience in and is just generally a really nice Javascript framework. And now it’s done! Here’s the new version, and here’s the original one.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s