– The Typical American Lives Only 18 Miles From Mom – I found this pretty surprising.
– In Defense Of Food Stamps: Why The White House Sings SNAP’s Praises – because it reduces poverty!
– Is Uber ripping off its drivers? The woman who beat Starbucks and FedEx in court says yes – I really like the idea behind Uber, but I’m not a fan of the “contractorization” of Uber and similar startups.
– Get to Know the Monmouth Bench Mob – pretty great if you like weird college basketball celebrations!
– The ‘Miracle’ Program That Actually Reduces Gun Violence – sounds like a good program
– The most misleading charts of 2015, fixed – that global warming one makes me laugh every time (thanks James!)
– The Dorks Awaken, Hopefully (star wars SPOILERS) – I hadn’t thought about it this way, but I agree!
– At long last…my “Star Wars: Episode VII” review. The Force Awakens & the rise of idiot journalism. (star wars SPOILERS) – excellent takedown of a ridiculous article
– Here is the crazy story of a guy who embezzled a lot of money from a bakery. I found it interesting how he got away with it for so long and no one suspected him…
– Normalization of Deviance in Software: How Completely Messed Up Practices Become Normal – I’m starting to realize that I contribute to this 😦 Listen to new people!
– Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally must really love to do puzzles – hahaha what?