I have a terrible memory, so I thought it would be nice to look back and see what happened last year. Turns out it was a lot of stuff!
– We went to Hawaii and got legally married!
– I lost my grandmother but gained a niece.
– My sister got married!
– After going to CES and //build again, the Nokia Developer Ambassador program went away. I wrote a bunch of Windows Phone developer articles and started a monthly email for Windows Phone developers.
– FlightPredictor, my most popular app, had to be taken down.
– After a bunch of hard work we shipped LabVIEW Communications Design Suite.
– We took a quick but nice trip to New Orleans.
– I became a developerWorks evangelist and wrote a bunch of posts about IBM Bluemix.
– The World Cup happened and I watched a lot of it and it was awesome!
– I read some very good and amusingly bad books.
2014 definitely had its ups and downs. Thanks to everyone who made it good, and here’s to a better 2015!