Work/life is still crazy busy, so I figured links on Tuesday in hand was worth two links on Friday in the bush. (or something)
– NBC News Creates A Racially Insensitive, Time-Traveling Map of America – not sure if I buy the “racially insensitive” angle, but: this is unquestionably a terrible, terrible infographic!
– How Americans Die – on the other hand, this is a very captivating series of infographic type things. Well done!
– Rapture leaked: The true story behind the making of BioShock – makes me sad that Irrational Games is closing.
– What the Left and Right Both Get Wrong About the Moynihan Report – wonky, but a full-employment policy would be pretty amazing.
– The 100 best animated movies – glad my favorite is (spoiler!) #2.
– Meep Meep Watch In Foreign Policy – hey, Syria’s chemical weapons are almost gone! And Iran is further away from making a nuclear weapon! Foreign policy: sometimes, it works.
– Up Close on Baseball’s Borders – nice map of which areas follow which baseball teams. Poor Astros…I think the “Texas” in the Rangers’ name gives them more fans than they deserve.
– Jon Stewart Flawlessly Takes Down Media’s Sexist Coverage of Clinton Pregnancy – siiiiigh this is probably what we have to look forward in 2015/6.
– Florida Set to Join Trend Toward Higher Speed Limits – not much here, except: go Texas! (I have driven 85, and it does feel fast…)