– California Sees Gridlock Ease in Governing – good for California, and I really wish more places would adopt nonpartisan primaries. (with the top two candidates going on to the general election)
– The Decline of Wikipedia – long article about how fewer people are editing Wikipedia, and the people that do aren’t very diverse.
– T-Mobile Hands Consumers a Pleasant Shocker – amazing international rates for data! T-Mobile is awesome, although their network seems a bit worse than AT&T’s…
– Eating popcorn in the cinema makes people immune to advertising – so, advertisers: no more ads at the movies!
– The 9 State Propositions Texans Will Vote On Next Week – nothing terribly interesting, except for Proposition 6 (the water one). Anyway, early voting has started, so find an early voting place here!
– Tea Party Group Leader: File ‘Class Action Lawsuit’ Against Homosexuality – too crazy not to share.