– The Episcopal Church in Texas is going to allow same-sex covenant ceremonies! It sounds like one church in Houston and one in Austin will be allowed to perform them, and St. David’s church in downtown Austin is being asked to be the one in Austin. Wow wow wow!
– Most of the brain-training type of games only help you get better at that specific task, but there’s some evidence that an N-back test can help short-term memory. My short-term memory stinks…maybe I should try it!
– IT’S OFFICIAL: Keynes Was Right – strike up the band!
– An interesting article about a checklist that seems to be lowering domestic violence in Maryland by prompting the victims to get help. Since 2007, domestic violence homicides there are down 40%!
– 8 Core Beliefs of Extraordinary Bosses – doing my best…
–whimsical links below here–
– This is an extremely trippy story, from a NY standardized test, of all places!
– Steve Jobs’ Plan for a Willy Wonka-Style Celebration of the Millionth iMac – I really really really hope this was true. Really!