– An article about being careful how you handle NaN keys in hashtables – his solution is to add randomness to the hash function!
– A discussion of the infamous Girls Near Me app and how the problem is not the app, but having all of that data in one easily-accessible place. Privacy is fast becoming a thing of the past….
– API Design is UI for Developers – as someone who often has to use APIs, there’s some goooood stuff there!
– For Windows Phone 7, Back means back. Not forwards, not sideways, but back. Being able to go “back” between applications was a bit weird at first, but I think I like it now and it’s mostly consistent.
Random links that got orphaned and now have a home:
– ‘What to do with Astrodome?’ – hopefully something awesome! It’s a neat building.
– A Quantum Theory of Mitt Romney – I laughed at the Feynman diagram 🙂
– (I was going to put a link here about how Rick Santorum wants to make pornography illegal, but we’ve all agreed Mitt Romney’s going to win the nomination now, right? Right.)
– For the Prosecution, Justice Clarence Thomas
– Why is health care expensive in the US? Well, for starters, our prices are much higher than other countries’.