It’s Friday! It is Friday, right? TGIF.
– Mitt Romney’s Tax Plan Is a Mathematical Disaster – you mean cutting everyone’s taxes by 20% won’t help the deficit? I’m shocked!
– Aside from the recent dustup with Planned Parenthood, the Susan G. Komen foundation has a nasty habit of “blaming the victim” when it’s pretty clear that, while mammography is better than nothing, it’s definitely not a panacea for the quickly metastasizing cancers that tend to be more fatal.
– Rick Santorum Wants Your Sex Life to Be ‘Special’…and I want Rick Santorum to stop talking about my sex life. (of course he’s not talking about me, he wants my sex life to be nonexistant, I assume)
– Why Do We Still Care About the Dow? – even just as a stock market index, it’s pretty terrible.
Less serious links:
– What Jeremy Lin Teaches Us About Talent – spoiler: it teaches us that sports teams are terrible at predicting it!
– Now George Lucas says that Han never shot first, you were just confused. Le sigh.
– How Much Would it Cost to build the Death Star? – it would cost a lot.