– LabVIEW 2011 has released! You should totally go buy it or whatever. I made that unable to find the run-time engine dialog. Well, I added a sentence and some buttons. I’m sure this is as exciting for you as it is for me!
– Long read: retelling of the bin Laden raid with some new information.
– Girls Go Geek…Again! – in 1987, 42% of the software developers in America were women. I had no idea!
– If the world lived in a single city – mostly posting this for a good visualization of how sprawled Houston is. (very)
– The Centrist Cop-Out – op-ed by Krugman about the debt ceiling brouhaha.
– The Platinum Coin Option – thinking outside the box to avoid debt ceiling catastrophe.
– What Happens if We Don’t Raise the Debt Ceiling? – short answer: things get crazy.
– Hollywood is about to repeat the mistakes of the music industry – sigh! (thanks David!)
– In Time trailer – sci-fi action thriller that looks pretty darn good.
– A cool use of high-frequency and low-frequency images to see if you’re nearsighted. (when I take off my glasses I see a giant blob 🙂 )