– The Blind Man Who Taught Himself To See by using echolocation. Pretty impressive, but it sounds like it’s difficult to do well.
– My Life as an Undocumented Immigrant – the story of a journalist who is just now “coming out”. Pretty powerful, and it’s disappointing the DREAM Act didn’t pass, which would have provided him a path to citizenship.
– Kind of Screwed, or “getting sued really sucks, even if you’re pretty sure you would win”.
– How Many Households Are Like Yours? – 0.22% of US households are “male unmarried partners”. Which feels really, really low.
– Hypersonic Jet, ZEHST, Revealed At Paris Air Show – this sounds pretty cool (it goes Mach 4!), but it will take 40 years to build. It seems odd to even talk about the specifics when probably all of them will change by then.