Something for everyone!
– North Korea reports nuclear fusion success except, of course, no one believes them. Includes this gem:
Pyongyang says its latest scientific breakthrough coincides with the birthday of the country’s founder, and eternal president Kim Il-sung – not the first time it seems that the laws of nature have been bent in his honour.
According to official biographies, when his son, the current leader Kim Jong-il was born, a new star appeared in the sky.
– The difference between “red” and “blue” families – they summarize it as “In red America, families form adults; in blue America, adults form families.”, meaning that in “red America”, adults become mature after starting a family, while in “blue America”, adults become mature, then start a family.
– A graph of US miles driven versus gas prices over time – now we’re around the same miles driven as in 2000, which looks unprecedented.
– Chuck got renewed – yaaaay!
– We bought 3D Dot Game Heroes (link is to review) last night. So far it’s pretty fun, especially if you like old video games.