– Brett Favre beats Lizard People – the Minnesota recount goes on, and things get weird.
– The Strange and Bizarre Story of Wallace Scarborough’s Fight Against Democracy – hopefully the South Carolina House of Representatives does the right thing here, as it looks like the guy just lost.
– Scientists debunk the myth that you lose most heat through your head – my mom was wrong!
– Music Industry to Abandon Mass Suits – umm, a few years too late?
– In 2006, a Embraer Legacy 700 hit a Boeing 737 over Brazil. Vanity Fair just printed an article about the crash and how it happened. There was a writer on board the Embraer – here’s his story in the NY Times about a week after the crash.
– Austin is the fifth safest city of cities of reasonable size! (500,000+ people) Houston is the 10th most dangerous of those.
– Austin 3G speed test – AT&T wins overall, although it’s terrible downtown.
– Typo In Proposition 8 Defines Marriage As Between ‘One Man And One Wolfman’ – ah, the Onion…
– Air Traffic in 24 hours – seen it before but always interesting to see the pattern of flights as the sun comes up and goes down.
– A three-time wrestler explains why “The Wrestler” is good – interested in seeing this movie although I’m not sure why.